Tuesday, August 24, 2010

precious gift :)

You’re the most precious gift I receive in my whole life, even though you come into my life unexpectedly. Some say you gave me an early responsibility, well it’s alright. Because of you I realize the essence of life. I realize how hard to do things instantly. I realize how to save money for you and for our future. I don’t hesitate to buy you food or any things that you need. 

In our situation today, I only go home 2 times a month, so we just meet 4 times a month. Imagine how hard is our situation? When I ride in the bus when I return in the place where I study, I already miss her even though hours only pass.  I need to leave her for our futures sake. Two years from now in God’s grace I will graduate in college, plan to be a technopreneur, technopreneur because of my taken course. I want to give her a beautiful life like my mom gave us. I also want to give my Mom a happy living. Happy living in a sense of I can give all the things she wanted.


No comments:

Post a Comment