Thursday, September 16, 2010

is this my real purpose?

the first phrase that comes in to my mind is "live life to the fullest" as what God planned for me.

to serve God in my own little way.
to graduate.
to care and comfort somebody but thus this somebody have a little idea that i need their comfort sometimes?.
to make YOU HAPPY in my own little way.
to be YOUR FRIEND that you can put your full trust.
to LOVE and be LOVED.

my real purpose is to love her as huge as the universe. to give her my full attention. to give her a beautiful life.

done.

a lot of thanks to YOU.
YOU help me think about my real purpose in life.
THANK YOU so much )
-YOU know who YOU are. -

elinette santos lepiten-

after i posted this in our forum my friend ask me. how can you live your life to the fullest?

natinga ko. bitaw noh? unsa di? kanang latagaw dri. latagaw dd2? ana?

ambot ui. basta go with the flow nalang cguro ko. :p 

hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment