Thursday, September 16, 2010

do i learn?

Learning is a process that never stops. It is an unending and undying process.
As long as you still have life, you never stop learning and discovering yourself.
Never stop exploring. Never stop ask questions.
If there is still time for exploring and discovering grab it and fight for it.
Fight for it with your full courage and act as if you need more.

honestly? I didn't learn any lesson in the commencement address of Steve Jobs too, maybe I just can relate some part of it.
because,I know that, I can learn a lesson from my experiences, [past experiences.
I just don’t learn because of what Steve Jobs say in his commencement address.
Ive learn because of what I have experienced.
*balik.balik*

“My past is just a part of my future.”

I think, I'm contradicting on what Steve Jobs want to relay,
my mind is struggling on this phrases,
“ whatever you do to your past will reflect what you will be in the future. It’s like the law of action and reaction.
In every action there is an equal or opposite reaction, thus everything that you've done on your past will have
either an equal or opposite yield.”

I just end this post.
all I want to hold on, on this words,
“One thing that we should remember
Collect all the pieces that was left
No obstacles that we cannot overcome.
Don't be afraid to risk.” -from aboves post

**nalilito.
**ako mismo di makaintindi.
**dahil ang isip ay kasing laki ng dilis kung mag-isip.

elinette santos lepiten.


ps.sa totoo lang la talaga akong naiintindihan sa lahat ng gipost ko :((


1 comment: